I was so afraif of sad drinkinf today, but Im happy! Tihu
im actually really afraid that no one will fall in love with me
This is SO cool that I just had to share.
you clever fuckers
my teacher used this today
23+8+9+19+11+5+25 = 100%
it sucks when i get anon hate
BUT WHEN MY FRIENDS GET ANON HATE, ITS THE WORST
how to tell if someone is really bisexual:
- if a true bisexual utters their name backwards, it will send them back to their home dimension for a minimum of 90 days.
- fire type bisexuals will always be able to learn the move solarbeam, unless they are flareon.
- biologically, bisexuals are incapable of going down stairs.
- some bisexuals are unable to cast a shadow, though this is currently up for debate
PewDiePie Reacts To Elders React To PewDiePie
Real life vs Societal expectations
1. There are plenty of ways to enter a pool. The stairs is not one of them.
2. Never cancel dinner plans by text message.
3. Don’t knock it ‘til you try it.
4. If a street performer makes you stop walking, you owe him a buck.
5. Always use ‘we’ when referring to your home team or your government.
6. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
7. Don’t underestimate free throws in a game of ‘horse’.
8. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
9. Don’t dumb it down.
10. You only get one chance to notice a new haircut.
11. If you’re staying more than one night, unpack.
12. Never park in front of a bar.
13. Expect the seat in front of you to recline. Prepare accordingly.
14. Keep a picture of your first fish, first car, and first boy/girlfriend.
15. Hold your heroes to a high standard.
16. A suntan is earned, not bought.
17. Never lie to your doctor.
18. All guns are loaded.
19. Don’t mention sunburns. Believe me, they know.
20. The best way to show thanks is to wear it. Even if it’s only once.
21. Take a vacation of your cell phone, internet, and TV once a year.
22. Don’t fill up on bread, no matter how good.
23. A handshake beats an autograph.
24. Don’t linger in the doorway. In or out.
25. If you choose to go in drag, don’t sell yourself short.
26. If you want to know what makes you unique, sit for a caricature.
27. Never get your hair cut the day of a special event.
28. Be mindful of what comes between you and the Earth. Always buy good shoes, tires, and sheets.
29. Never eat lunch at your desk if you can avoid it.
30. When you’re with new friends, don’t just talk about old friends.
31. Eat lunch with the new kids.
32. When traveling, keep your wits about you.
33. It’s never too late for an apology.
34. Don’t pose with booze.
35. If you have the right of way, take it.
36. You don’t get to choose your own nickname.
37. When you marry someone, remember you marry their entire family.
38. Never push someone off a dock.
39. Under no circumstances should you ask a woman if she’s pregnant.
40. It’s not enough to be proud of your ancestry; live up to it.
41. Don’t make a scene.
42. When giving a thank you speech, short and sweet is best.
43. Know when to ignore the camera.
44. Never gloat.
45. Invest in good luggage.
46. Make time for your mom on your birthday. It’s her special day, too.
47. When opening presents, no one likes a good guesser.
48. Sympathy is a crutch, never fake a limp.
49. Give credit. Take blame.
50. Suck it up every now and again.
51. Never be the last one in the pool.
52. Don’t stare.
53. Address everyone that carries a firearm professionally.
54. Stand up to bullies. You’ll only have to do it once.
55. If you’ve made your point, stop talking.
56. Admit it when you’re wrong.
57. If you offer to help don’t quit until the job is done.
58. Look people in the eye when you thank them.
59. Thank the bus driver.
60. Never answer the phone at the dinner table.
61. Forgive yourself for your mistakes.
62. Know at least one good joke.
63. Don’t boo. Even the ref is somebody’s son.
64. Know how to cook one good meal.
65. Learn to drive a stick shift.
66. Be cool to younger kids. Reputations are built over a lifetime.
67. It’s okay to go to the movies by yourself.
68. Dance with your mother/father.
69. Don’t lose your cool. Especially at work.
70. Always thank the host.
71. If you don’t understand, ask before it’s too late.
72. Know the size of your boy/girlfriend’s clothes.
73. There is nothing wrong with a plain t-shirt.
74. Be a good listener. Don’t just wait for your turn to talk.
75. Keep your word.
76. In college, always sit in the front. You’ll stand out immediately.
77. Carry your mother’s bags. She carried you for nine months.
78. Be patient with airport security. They’re just doing their jobs.
79. Don’t be the talker in a movie.
80. The opposite sex likes people who shower.
81. You are what you do, not what you say.
82. Learn to change a tire.
83. Be kind. Everyone has a hard fight ahead of them.
84. An hour with grandparents is time well spent. Ask for advice when you need it.
85. Don’t litter.
86. If you have a sister, get to know her boyfriend. Your opinion is important.
87. You won’t always be the strongest or the fastest. But you can be the toughest.
88. Never call someone before 9am or after 9pm.
89. Buy the orange properties in Monopoly.
90. Make the little things count.
91. Always wear a bra at work.
92. There is a fine line between looking sultry and slutty. Find it.
93. You’re never too old to need your mom.
94. Ladies, if you make the decision to wear heels on the first date, commit to keeping them on and keeping your trap shut about how much your feet kill.
95. Know the words to your national anthem.
96. Your dance moves might not be the best, but I promise making a fool of yourself is more fun than sitting on the bench alone.
97. Smile at strangers.
98. Make goals.
99. Being old is not dictated by your bedtime.
100. If you have to fight, punch first and punch hard.”
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.
I open my eyes
Need more variation….! Quick little break doodles every now and then from the monitor, otherwise my eyes will tire out a lot faster.
It might be a while before I have any fleshed out digital posts, so I’ll keep my blog alive with sketchbook draws every now and then! Adult life is busy @__@;;
THIS INFOGRAPHIC WILL GET YOU KILLED IF YOU THINK THAT’S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
HAVE SOME PICTURES:
THIS IS AN EDIBLE BOLETE: (THE FIRST ONE)
It is a king bolete one of the TASTIEST EVER it’s even sold in STORES
this is a DEATHLY POISONOUS BOLETE:
it’s called SATAN’S BOLETE oh look how it’s shaped like the first one oooooh
OH AND THIS IS CALLED A DEATH CAP:
THE SECOND ONE IS PRETTY MUCH RIGHT, FLY AGARICS WILL DEFINITELY KILL YOU
BUT SO WILL MOST GILLED MUSHROOMS
AND IF YOU’RE REALLY SO FUCKING DESPERATE THAT YOU WILL WANDER THROUGH THE WOODS LOOKING TO GET HIGH ON SOME SHROOMS, HERE ARE SOME OTHER SPINDLY MUSHROOMS THAT WILL ALSO KILL YOU
THIS IS AN INKY CAP, IF YOU EAT IT WITH EVEN A BIT OF ALCOHOL IN YOU, YOU WILL DIE
THIS IS AMANITA BISPOREGERA, IF YOU EAT IT, YOU WILL DIE
THIS IS AMANITA VIROSA, ALSO CALLED THE DESTROYING ANGEL, AND FOR A MOTHERFUCKING REASON: IF YOU EAT IT, YOU DIE
HERE ARE SOME OTHER EXAMPLES, ASSHOLES
THIS IS EDIBLE:
THIS WILL KILL YOU
THE POINT I’M TRYING TO MAKE HERE IS DON’T GO BY A FUCKING INFOGRAPHIC YOU FOUND ON THE INTERNET IF YOU WANT TO GET HIGH
JUST SPEND THE MONEY ON SOME FUCKING MUSHROOMS*
*IF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO GO LOOKING FOR PSILOCYBINS, KEEP IN MIND THEY ONLY GROW ON OR IN DUNG/SHIT/FECES/EXCREMENT AND DON’T THINK THAT IF IT’S GROWING A FOOT AWAY IT’S THE SAME THING, IT’S NOT
I WOULD NOT SHIT YOU ON THIS TUMBLR
I WOULD NOT
here is my infamous mushroom post. god. i’m so glad the original post wasn’t mine, the notes would’ve driven me insane
and this post is how i started following nika
how come you never see Troy and Gabrielle fucking acting in the first High School Musical. they’re auditioning for a play. a play with words. words need spoken. stage directions need be taken. what even is the plot of that musical. did anyone go to see it. how come Sharpay and her gay brother didn’t get supporting roles actually wait fuck were there any supporting roles? what is the high school musical in high school musical. why does ryan keep wearing hats.
So I put this as one of the backgrounds
Yesterday, I found that someone changed my background to something soccer related, so just to mess around with them, I put this
Today, I looked at all the computers around me, plus my computer and
You are playing a dangerous game.
You are the best kind of teacher